Thursday, July 5, 2012

Brief Update!



Sorry it's been so long! We have been busy with many visitors, many games, and many deadlines for me (Charlotte). There may have been a little nanny drama as well, but that has been sorted.

Here are some fun photos of Louisa. I will update with a description of Mom's visit (fun, helpful, far far far far too short, and a reminder of how lucky I am to have such a kind, generous and loving mom who is so well-loved by everyone she comes in contact with, including Louisa), PK and Melissa's visit (I'd like them to move here until we move back to Minnesota),  Jess's visit (fun fun fun! and such a comfort to have a friend from home here in Portland) and Anna's upcoming visit promptly.

Louisa's having an emotional moment that only Mom can remedy
Mom's last morning.


Amos put it best, it sucks when Mom leaves.

Louisa has become such a smiley baby. And a chatter.
Learning how to swim already!
We miss PK and Melissa! Please come back!

They ran out of mini corn dogs at this bar. Shelise and I were upset.
A smile for Auntie Kristi.

No comments:

Post a Comment