Hi friends and family! Posted below are some photos from our brief trip to Bend, OR where I obsessively researched stables where I could ride and Louisa's and my trip home to New Ulm where we helped Mom plant and spent a Sunday evening with lots of family. I am defending my dissertation on July 23 and Amos is traveling for most of the next month so I will likely wait to post something until after the big day. Let me tell you, trying to finish a PhD and being practically a single parent is not easy.
 |
| Louisa at a game. I guess this is from Mother's Day. Clearly, I am very behind. |
 |
| With her BFF Pia. She now calls her Pah. In fact, you can't mention Pia around Louisa without Louisa desperately calling for Pah. |
 |
| Playing with Shay. He's so athletic! |
 |
| Chloey's daddy. Louisa is looking for donuts. |
 |
| Louisa loves her Spencer as well. Particularly feeding him. |
 |
| Hanging with her favorite people watching soccer. |
 |
| Louisa loved her auntie when we were home. She referred to her as "catty" |
 |
| Ponfi was very patient with Louisa. We think it has a bit to do with the fact that he is deaf. |
 |
| Eating together, as Tuttles do. |
 |
| Louisa would prefer to have more soft serve from the DQ. |
 |
| Sam and Louisa spent a lot of time wandering around the house looking at cats. |
 |
| Luckily mom was there to cook for us. Otherwise we would've starved! |
 |
| With Tillly and Annika! |
 |
| Having an important kitchen meeting with her cousins. |
 |
| Cristina took care of Louisa while Kristi and I watched Real Housewives. |
 |
| Auntie Kristi does a good job taking care of us. |
 |
| Louisa was given a new catty from her favorite person in the world, Marlice. This was a very exciting gift. |
 |
| She gave Marlice many kisses after this photo was taken. |
Okay, maybe no photos from Bend because they are on another camera. But our time home in Minnesota, God's Land, was super fun even though the weather didn't necessarily cooperate. We spent a lot of time in the pool and Louisa was very brave. Sam took her out into the deep end and they swam some laps. Seriously. Sam lay on her back and Louisa paddled her arms and legs. Sam also taught Louisa to blow bubbles. Then, of course, we had to end swimming with Dairy Queen. It was hard work! Hopefully I will be more consistent with these posts once I defend!
No comments:
Post a Comment