Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Entry#1 an intro

Well here we go.  A blog.  Twitter, soon to follow, I'm sure. Or maybe not.
So... Char and I decided that since we're all the way out here in Portland with most of our friends and family east or south of us, we should start a blog and keep all of you as informed as our modesty will allow.  We're big believers in avoiding TMI, so this will not likely involve discussions and descriptions of mucous plugs and meconium.  However, we will try to keep you updated on (unnamed and ambiguously sexed) baby as it develops, delights, cries, giggles, annoys and is subsequently loved into submission.  There should be some photos along the way.  I'm guessing Charlotte, inspired by her dear friend Edith's blog, will post a recipe or two.  I promise to not write about soccer unless it is within the context of a baby that will never support a crap team like Chelsea/Sounders/Real Madrid.  We invite all of your comments weary, witty or wise and simply ask that you not judge our style, grammar, spelling or punctuation too harshly particularly when the much-balleyhooed and dreaded sleep deprivation hits.  There you have it.  Entry #1.  -Amos
p.s. Baby due on Saturday
p.p.s Charlotte has not yet begun to dilate.  This baby will wait for the Timbers to beat the Crew on Saturday and for its momma to have one more donut pre-partum.

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally going to judge your grammar. Just kidding.

    Welcome to the blogosphere. We can't wait to meet baby Magee through photos and then in person this summer. We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love bloggers! And I love that I will get info and updates on the growing Tuttle-Magee family through this medium - and ostensibly, from Amos's perspective, which is cool.

    Dilating is for sissies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, you have friends in the SOUTH? see you in a month and three quarters! lovems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all ready to become a great-uncle. Go Charlotte! Amos, don't be afraid when the doctor says "The father cuts the nails." - Uncle Max

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this blog doesn't talk about Lilo I'm not reading it!
    XO

    ReplyDelete