I can't get the pictures to open :( Welcome to the world little Miss Louisa!
Love, Love, LOVE her! Give her a big kiss for me!
So adorable!!!
She is amazing! The dark hair is gorgeous! I am dying to meet her.
She looks knowing already - not like a newborn. What else could we expect from a Tuttle-Magee baby though? She is perfect perfect perfect. I can't wait to hold her. And I love her name. Louisa Josephine Von Trapp Tuttle Magee.
I can't get the pictures to open :( Welcome to the world little Miss Louisa!
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, LOVE her! Give her a big kiss for me!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is amazing! The dark hair is gorgeous! I am dying to meet her.
ReplyDeleteShe looks knowing already - not like a newborn. What else could we expect from a Tuttle-Magee baby though? She is perfect perfect perfect. I can't wait to hold her. And I love her name. Louisa Josephine Von Trapp Tuttle Magee.
ReplyDelete